The La Trobe Reading Room will close at 1pm for a literary event on Sunday 3 February. It will reopen at 10am the following morning. While the browsing collection will be unavailable, all other services will be available through the Information Desk on Level 2 (ground floor).
About the Author
- Cloud watching: how we came to understand the weather
- Writers on Writers: New publishing venture will celebrate the best of Australian writing
- 8 women from Australia’s history you should know
- Federici’s ghost
- 2017 Inky Award longlist announced, teens invited to apply for judging panel
- Maggie Diaz: remembering a life as modern as tomorrow
- 5 things to do at the Library during White Night Melbourne
- Say it with scorn: Vinegar valentines from the collection
- Access four centuries of women’s history with your library card
- New Listening in Arts: Shows & Soundtracks : Bright Star to Chinatown, and much more.