The La Trobe Reading Room will close at 1pm for a literary event on Sunday 3 February. It will reopen at 10am the following morning. While the browsing collection will be unavailable, all other services will be available through the Information Desk on Level 2 (ground floor).
About the Author
- “Kick it to Hunter, the screw kick punter!”
- New Sounds : local performers, Electrical Bananas, Firework Dogs & assorted others.
- The Fred Boyle Photographic Collection
- Revealed today – Architectural designs for State Library Victoria
- The owl and the heiress: The life of one book over six centuries
- Cloud watching: how we came to understand the weather
- Writers on Writers: New publishing venture will celebrate the best of Australian writing
- 8 women from Australia’s history you should know
- Federici’s ghost
- 2017 Inky Award longlist announced, teens invited to apply for judging panel