The La Trobe Reading Room will close at 1pm for a literary event on Sunday 3 February. It will reopen at 10am the following morning. While the browsing collection will be unavailable, all other services will be available through the Information Desk on Level 2 (ground floor).
About the Author
- Maggie Diaz: remembering a life as modern as tomorrow
- 5 things to do at the Library during White Night Melbourne
- Say it with scorn: Vinegar valentines from the collection
- Access four centuries of women’s history with your library card
- New Listening in Arts: Shows & Soundtracks : Bright Star to Chinatown, and much more.
- State Library Victoria calls for Fellowships for 2017
- Castaway in the Siberian Arctic
- Inside the lab: How we prepare for an exhibition
- The last residential caretaker
- Family history as history