The La Trobe Reading Room will close at 1pm for a literary event on Sunday 3 February. It will reopen at 10am the following morning. While the browsing collection will be unavailable, all other services will be available through the Information Desk on Level 2 (ground floor).
About the Author
- Noel Pearson delivers the 2016 Keith Murdoch Oration
- The Rhonda Senbergs photographic collection
- What’s new on Ancestry and Findmypast?
- New literary podcast celebrates writers and writing
- After-dark game for teens transforms State Library Victoria
- 2016 Inky Award winners announced at State Library
- State Library Victoria unlocks music archive for Melbourne Music Week
- The Ern Mainka photographic collection
- New Listening: Flutes, Beatles, Haydn, and more Spring sounds.
- Good morning boys and girls: a guide to finding teacher records at PROV