The La Trobe Reading Room will close at 1pm for a literary event on Sunday 3 February. It will reopen at 10am the following morning. While the browsing collection will be unavailable, all other services will be available through the Information Desk on Level 2 (ground floor).
About the Author
- The erasure of Melbourne’s wetlands
- It’s art Jim, but not as we know it; new books to stretch the imagination
- Celebrating Children’s Book Week 2016
- Supporting Hearing Awareness Week 2016
- Long Tan at 50
- Announcing the 2016 Inky Awards shortlist
- Save the Game.
- Long-term thinking for your born digital legacy
- My life and digital preservation
- Game-changer: Collecting born-digital manuscripts