On Monday 30 July 2012, the State Library of Victoria will host the ninth annual Family History Feast…This event is now totally booked out.
Family History Feast is a day of free information sessions for family history researchers at the State Library. It includes the annual Victorian Association of Family History Organisations (VAFHO) Don Grant Lecture. The event showcases how the major Victorian government agencies for genealogical research can assist those researching family history.
The event is truly collaborative and presented by the following organisations/institutions:
- The Immigration Museum
- The State Library of Victoria
- The Victorian Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages
- The Public Record Office Victoria
- The National Archives of Australia (Victorian Office)
- The Victorian Association of Family History Organisations.
Family History Feast forms part of National Family History Week 2012.
Bookings are essential and will open on Monday 18 June 2012
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (03) 9348 5609 Monday to
Friday 10am – 4:30pm)
Professor Janet McCalman will give this year’s Don Grant Lecture n.d. (private collection)