The Library’s new online catalogue launched in November last year, and we are keen to hear your feedback.
As well as a shiny new look, the revamped catalogue boasts a number of improvements that make searching and discovering the Library’s collection even easier.
The catalogue’s features include:
- a new Quick article search that searches across numerous online journals and magazines and returns results in record time
- larger thumbnails that link directly to digitised images
- tabs that enable you to view the details of a record and make requests without leaving your search results page
- improved article database searching that allows you create a custom set of sources to search
- more options for precise searching – you can search specific fields like the publisher name or the place a newspaper was published
- a calendar that makes requesting items for another day quick and simple
- persistent URLs in the record details so you can easily link to individual records