On this day 100 years ago, journalist Keith Murdoch penned the Gallipoli letter. The highly critical account, written to Australian Prime Minister Andrew Fisher, is said to have influenced the withdrawal of allied troops from the peninsula.
- Slums of Melbourne
- The great flood of 1891
- The little blue building
- The Alan K Jordan collection of photographs
- 1970s photos of Fitzroy and Castlemaine now online
- The last residential caretaker
- Beautiful architectural drawings now online
- So, you want to be a librarian?
- Melbourne to commemorate Ireland’s 1916 Easter Rising
- Call for 2016 Fellowship applications