Sarah Bodman is Senior Research Fellow for Artists’ Books at the Centre for Fine Print Research at the University of the West of England, author of Creating artists’ books and editor of Artist’s book yearbook and the journal The blue notebook. Here she answers some questions about artists’ books ahead of her lecture at the Library tonight – Books of all stripes: artists’ publishing in the 21st century.
- Slums of Melbourne
- The great flood of 1891
- The little blue building
- The Alan K Jordan collection of photographs
- 1970s photos of Fitzroy and Castlemaine now online
- The last residential caretaker
- Beautiful architectural drawings now online
- So, you want to be a librarian?
- Melbourne to commemorate Ireland’s 1916 Easter Rising
- Call for 2016 Fellowship applications