The Legends of Moonie Jarl (1964) was the first Indigenous children’s book published in Australia. Here, Juliet O’Conor explores this extraordinary book and the contemporary diversity of Indigenous children’s literature.
- Slums of Melbourne
- The great flood of 1891
- The little blue building
- The Alan K Jordan collection of photographs
- 1970s photos of Fitzroy and Castlemaine now online
- The last residential caretaker
- Beautiful architectural drawings now online
- So, you want to be a librarian?
- Melbourne to commemorate Ireland’s 1916 Easter Rising
- Call for 2016 Fellowship applications