Have you ever visited the 6th floor of the La Trobe Reading Room and gazed out over the Dome? Did you notice the Bard of Avon peering over your shoulder?
Post Tagged with: "La Trobe Journal"
March 3, 2015
The latest La Trobe Journal explores how more artists, printmakers and binders are creating and designing books than ever before.
- Slums of Melbourne
- The great flood of 1891
- The little blue building
- The Alan K Jordan collection of photographs
- 1970s photos of Fitzroy and Castlemaine now online
- The last residential caretaker
- Beautiful architectural drawings now online
- So, you want to be a librarian?
- Melbourne to commemorate Ireland’s 1916 Easter Rising
- Call for 2016 Fellowship applications