Since 1901, Nobel prizes have been awarded 573 times to 900 people or organisations. Of these, there have only been 48 women Nobel Laureates. Those who have won the prizes in the field of science: Physics; Chemistry; or Physiology or Medicine number only 17.
- Slums of Melbourne
- The great flood of 1891
- The little blue building
- The Alan K Jordan collection of photographs
- 1970s photos of Fitzroy and Castlemaine now online
- The last residential caretaker
- Beautiful architectural drawings now online
- So, you want to be a librarian?
- Melbourne to commemorate Ireland’s 1916 Easter Rising
- Call for 2016 Fellowship applications