Post Tagged with: "YA"
October 13, 2015
This year’s Gold Inky went to Gabrielle Tozer for her debut novel The Intern. The Intern tells the story of Josie, a budding young writer who lands her dream internship at a women’s magazine.
- Slums of Melbourne
- The great flood of 1891
- The little blue building
- The Alan K Jordan collection of photographs
- 1970s photos of Fitzroy and Castlemaine now online
- The last residential caretaker
- Beautiful architectural drawings now online
- So, you want to be a librarian?
- Melbourne to commemorate Ireland’s 1916 Easter Rising
- Call for 2016 Fellowship applications