The Library’s catalogue is being upgraded in stages this week.
The second part of the upgrade will start at 5.30pm on Thursday 2 August and continue over the weekend.
The Library’s catalogue will be available to search during this upgrade however some services will be unavailable.
You will not be able to:
- request books online
- register as a new user or update your registration details
- access your My items account
- search for articles using the Articles tab in the catalogue (You will be able to use the eResources menus from the Research tools page during this period)
- search the Australiana Index
You will be able to:
- request books in person at the Library
- use our online Direct Delivery copy service
If you are ordering items from off-site storage to use this Friday 3 August through to Monday 6 August please note these deadlines:
- newspapers, books and journals by 5.30pm Thursday 2 August
- manuscripts and pictures by 3pm Thursday 2 August
Electronic requesting will be available again from 6pm on Saturday 4 August.
We thank you for your patience during this period.