The Library’s catalogue will be upgraded between 5.30pm on Friday 10 December and 10am Monday 13 December. During this time some services will be unavailable.
You will not be able to:
- request books online
- register as a new user or update your registration details
You will be able to:
- request books in person at the Library
- use our online Direct Delivery copy service
If you are ordering items from off-site storage to use this weekend and for Monday 13 December please note these deadlines:
- newspapers, books and journals by 5.30pm Thursday 9 December
- manuscripts and pictures by 3pm Thursday 9 December
Electronic requesting will be available again 6pm on Sunday 12 December for advance orders (books ordered for another day), and from 8.30am on Monday 13 December for books wanted the same day.
During the upgrade the Library’s online catalogue will be available to search, but the Classic Catalogue and Australiana Index will not.
We thank you for your patience during this period.