The La Trobe Reading Room will close at 1pm for a literary event on Sunday 3 February. It will reopen at 10am the following morning. While the browsing collection will be unavailable, all other services will be available through the Information Desk on Level 2 (ground floor).
About the Author
- ‘Come play in our garden’ Play Pod launches
- New in the collection: Daryl Lindsay drawing
- Christmas Listening in Arts.
- Visiting the Library this Christmas
- 2014 in numbers at the State Library
- Monster Petition
- Bohemian Melbourne exhibition launches
- Countdown to an exhibition
- New interactive Birds of America display
- The Summer Read launches