The La Trobe Reading Room will close at 1pm for a literary event on Sunday 3 February. It will reopen at 10am the following morning. While the browsing collection will be unavailable, all other services will be available through the Information Desk on Level 2 (ground floor).
About the Author
- How to make a paper lantern
- An unexpected link to the Geelong Cats
- Strutting and fretting their hour; new books in the performing arts
- Digitising newspapers
- Bringing the war home: repatriation records and the family historian – Don Grant Memorial Lecture
- National Science Week 2015
- 25for25: Celebrating 25 years of digitisation
- Library acquires three treasures for State Collection
- New Sights & Sounds including Stones, Sinbad and Satchmo.
- August 2015 National Family History Month with guest blogger Shauna Hicks