The La Trobe Reading Room will close at 1pm for a literary event on Sunday 3 February. It will reopen at 10am the following morning. While the browsing collection will be unavailable, all other services will be available through the Information Desk on Level 2 (ground floor).
About the Author
- A tribute to Barbara Tucker
- 118 years young, but who’s counting…….
- Inside the conservation of a 13th-century bible
- A Melbourne love affair
- Victorian places website
- Education programs at the State Library
- National Volunteer Week
- Autumn Listening in Arts: Paper Planes, Tess & Two 4 Jazz
- New books in Arts, analogue and digital
- 570 Ballarat mining maps go online