The La Trobe Reading Room will close at 1pm for a literary event on Sunday 3 February. It will reopen at 10am the following morning. While the browsing collection will be unavailable, all other services will be available through the Information Desk on Level 2 (ground floor).
About the Author
- Life behind the stacks
- Just inside the cover: the miniature art of the bookplate
- The other side of Shackleton’s Antarctic adventure
- The map that changed the world
- New Listening: Broadway to La Scala, Brandenburg to Oz.
- Well may we say, God save the Queen…
- Richard Flanagan appointed Australia’s inaugural Chair of Literature
- A little history of the humble lamp post
- New books: revolutions in England, Scotland at war and Mr Nolan transforms the Australian landscape
- The race that stops a nation