The La Trobe Reading Room will close at 1pm for a literary event on Sunday 3 February. It will reopen at 10am the following morning. While the browsing collection will be unavailable, all other services will be available through the Information Desk on Level 2 (ground floor).
About the Author
- New Listening in Arts : Paris to St. Petersburg, Mondo Rock to Madder Lake
- Carlton’s bluebirds
- The letter that changed history
- I’d rather be at home having a cuddle with Gwen!
- From Russia with love: treasures from the Hermitage
- European labour stamps on Australian furniture
- The Ian Potter Foundation donates $10 million to restore iconic Queen’s Hall
- New creative play activities for children
- Introducing the 2015 Library Fellows
- Stormy weather, and all that jazz