The La Trobe Reading Room will close at 1pm for a literary event on Sunday 3 February. It will reopen at 10am the following morning. While the browsing collection will be unavailable, all other services will be available through the Information Desk on Level 2 (ground floor).
About the Author
- The art of the garden
- 2015 Inky Awards longlist announcement
- 12,000 attend Children’s Book Festival
- Louis Lothian Children’s Literature Fellowship
- What is an artist book?
- New in the visual arts: on the shelf and online
- Making an exhibition of yourself
- A new space to hang out in the Library
- Q&A with children’s author Andy Griffiths
- Media Release: CEO and State Librarian Ms Sue Roberts will be retiring from her role