The La Trobe Reading Room will close at 1pm for a literary event on Sunday 3 February. It will reopen at 10am the following morning. While the browsing collection will be unavailable, all other services will be available through the Information Desk on Level 2 (ground floor).
About the Author
- State Library Victoria calls for Fellowships for 2015
- If it’s not vinyl, it’s not a record…..
- Before it was the Australian Open it was the…
- Summer sound tracks & jukebox bop
- Using the Victorian Police Gazettes to research your ancestors
- William Burroughs: Beat Icon
- Live music at the Library in January
- 2015 – Some dates for your family history diary!
- The history of hello
- New things for the New Year