The La Trobe Reading Room will close at 1pm for a literary event on Sunday 3 February. It will reopen at 10am the following morning. While the browsing collection will be unavailable, all other services will be available through the Information Desk on Level 2 (ground floor).
About the Author
- The Final Frontier: putting the fiction into science
- Have you looked at the online records available at PROV recently? with guest blogger Charlie Farrugia
- Ned Kelly is going on tour
- Upcoming La Trobe Journal to focus on artists’ books
- Victorian libraries collaborating to commemorate WWI
- White Night Wonderland
- Reading Matters 2015 program announced
- Bohemian Melbourne melody lingers on in Arts
- Does my bustle look big in this?