The La Trobe Reading Room will close at 1pm for a literary event on Sunday 3 February. It will reopen at 10am the following morning. While the browsing collection will be unavailable, all other services will be available through the Information Desk on Level 2 (ground floor).
About the Author
- A little history of Queen’s Hall
- So, you want to be a librarian?
- New books with an American accent in Arts
- 550+ aerial photographs go online
- Celebrating National Volunteer Week
- The Mallee
- Shakespeare 400
- May the 4th be with you: a Star Wars story
- Story Island: an adventure in pictures tours Victorian public libraries
- Architects announced for State Library redevelopment