The La Trobe Reading Room will close at 1pm for a literary event on Sunday 3 February. It will reopen at 10am the following morning. While the browsing collection will be unavailable, all other services will be available through the Information Desk on Level 2 (ground floor).
About the Author
- Jean Stewart’s ballet photography
- Architectus takes home win in architecture awards
- The interwebs are singing with some musical ebooks
- Glorious news! Separation at last!
- The first day of the Battle of the Somme
- The art of the comic book, or the comic book as art?
- Settlement at Sullivan Bay
- Post war play creates furore in Bendigo
- New Listening: Prince & Alice, Cleo & Callas, & much more
- Major retrospective of colonial artist William Strutt on show at State Library Victoria