Half a century has now passed since Australia’s most well known battle of its decade long involvement in South Vietnam. 18 diggers were killed and another 24 were wounded in the dramatic fighting that took place in the rubber plantation near the village of Xa Long Tan on the 18th August 1966.
- Slums of Melbourne
- The great flood of 1891
- The little blue building
- The Alan K Jordan collection of photographs
- 1970s photos of Fitzroy and Castlemaine now online
- The last residential caretaker
- Beautiful architectural drawings now online
- So, you want to be a librarian?
- Melbourne to commemorate Ireland’s 1916 Easter Rising
- Call for 2016 Fellowship applications