Ned Kelly’s armour, one of Australia’s most iconic objects, is leaving its home at the State Library of Victoria today bound for Canberra where it will be displayed in the National Museum of Australia’s exhibition ‘Not Just Ned: A true history of the Irish in Australia’.
- Slums of Melbourne
- The great flood of 1891
- The little blue building
- The Alan K Jordan collection of photographs
- 1970s photos of Fitzroy and Castlemaine now online
- The last residential caretaker
- Beautiful architectural drawings now online
- So, you want to be a librarian?
- Melbourne to commemorate Ireland’s 1916 Easter Rising
- Call for 2016 Fellowship applications