Maggie Diaz was an American-born Australian commercial photographer. She lived and worked in Melbourne from 1961 until her death in October 2016. She was 90 years old. On Friday 24 February, 2017—on the eve of what would have been her 91st birthday—the State Library of Victoria is holding a public memorial in her honour.
- Slums of Melbourne
- The great flood of 1891
- The little blue building
- The Alan K Jordan collection of photographs
- 1970s photos of Fitzroy and Castlemaine now online
- The last residential caretaker
- Beautiful architectural drawings now online
- So, you want to be a librarian?
- Melbourne to commemorate Ireland’s 1916 Easter Rising
- Call for 2016 Fellowship applications